Friday, May 22, 2009


summer, originally uploaded by trembly1.

After yesterday's post, I looked up this process and learned it is called 'cyanotype'. The lovely example here is "Summer" by Trembly1 (on Flickr).

FYI, cyanotype paper can be purchased from Grand Illusions or cyanotype fabric from Blueprints on Fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment