Friday, June 19, 2009

The Joy of Organization...


working closet, originally uploaded by nrillustration.

This is my closet. It may not seem exciting to anyone else but it is, indeed, thrilling. I would like you to notice the neatly hung fabrics, the rolled-up trims hanging from the pole and the bulletin board pinned with small shiny things in full view (so as not to get lost in the shuffle).

I will soon have to give up my design closet so I can go live in a small basement apartment and stuff this organizational wonder into plastic boxes. I will now go spend quality time gazing at my closet.

2 comments:

  1. I do realize how important organization and storage space is. We are, however, happy you are coming home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) And although I will miss my storage space, I will be very happy to see everyone!

    ReplyDelete