Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sasquatch vs. Yeti


Sasquatch vs. Yeti, originally uploaded by nrillustration.

Who doesn't love a mysterious creature from the depths of the forest? I'm personally very fond of sasquatch and his Asian cousin, the yeti. When designing NokHoo bags, I actually came up with a sasquatch bag but *someone* vetoed the theme because he didn't think it was very funny...

In defense of our beastly forest friend, I've rounded up my favorite Etsy offerings. Clockwise from top left:

Sherry Sasquatch
by Licoricewits. A lovingly painted wooden kokeshi doll.
Sasquatch and his Forest Friends by Luckyd. A wildly entertaining felted forest scene.
Bigfoot vs Yeti Tee by TeeShirtGnome. Love this. These guys are from Brooklyn and were at Artists and Fleas with me.
Yeti Cat Keychain by Mochikaka. Simply adorable.

1 comment:

  1. It was really gr8 post!
    thanks for sharing...
    I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete