Saturday, May 29, 2010

Five Best Ways to Personalize Electronics: #1 Laptop Bag


Sirrush Bag, originally uploaded by nrillustration.

To complete the list of best ways to personalize your electronics... a great laptop bag! (You knew I had to mention this). But in all seriousness, that's why I designed my little line of bags. It's almost required anymore that you carry a cell phone, laptop and a variety of other gadgets and accessories, but the designer in me balks at the fact that everything looks the same. More and more on the market there are ways to give all these whirring bits of metal a look that suits you and, since you really must protect those expensive toys, a great laptop bag is my #1 pick.

Pictured here is the Sirrush bag available on the NokHoo website and a few local shops in NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment