Friday, July 16, 2010

Who wants a free laptop bag?


owlish mystery, originally uploaded by nrillustration.

I know I posted this before but the deadline is looming... Enter NokHoo's contest to win a free laptop bag!! Check out the bags here (if you're not already familiar with the fabulous NokHoo brand).

Contest rules are simple: 1) Draw (or somehow compose) a picture of an owl. 2) Go to NokHoo's Facebook fan page, become a fan and post your image in the 'photos' section. That's it. Fans will vote on their faves next week. Deadline is midnight the 19th, which is Monday night. Second and third prize will be a $5 iTunes gift certificate and a 50% off coupon for a NokHoo bag.

I've gotten a lot of feedback from people saying they'd like to enter but 'can't draw'. Since drawing is my job, I guess I didn't realize how scary it can be. If you want a bag, please enter! Don't take the drawing too seriously-it can be silly, you can use a crayon, whatever. It's meant to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment