Thursday, September 16, 2010

Outfit Your Bag, Fall 2010... Sirrush

In the old days (was it the 80's?), I remember my dad taking advantage of "casual Fridays" by sporting slacks and a button-down shirt. Unless you work at a bank (and maybe you do), career attire has become pretty casual every day of the week. For a comfy work day, try a chunky sweater paired with casual pants and sensible shoes. Polish off the ensemble with a NokHoo bag to remind everyone that, though your style may be casual, you have impeccable taste.

Sweater and pants from Zara. Henley from Old Navy. Shoes by Deer Stags. Finely crafted laptop bag by NokHoo.

1 comment:

  1. LOL :-)
    Yes, I wore a suit & tie every day... then came casual Fridays with what the CEO described as "polo shirts & slacks"... Hummmmm I had to go buy a new Friday wardrobe.
    DAD
    I LOVE MY NokHoo BAG!

    ReplyDelete