Saturday, January 15, 2011

An Intense Hobby


Erin Kelso, originally uploaded by nrillustration.

I love these fantastic images from Erin Kelso (aka “bluefooted”). Erin has a lot of work out there in internet world but it's difficult to find much info on her as an artist because, despite the quality and quantity of her images, this is just her hobby. She has advanced degrees in in evolutionary biology and zoology and works at a university. This makes me wonder what in the world I've been doing with my spare time.

See her work on Epilogue. Read a little more about her on Lines and Colors.

2 comments:

  1. I looked at her other work. Although I like it I also found it somewhat frightening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these. They remind me of illustration from the past.
    PLR

    ReplyDelete