Wednesday, November 2, 2016

NokHoo Interview: The Cruising Crooner

It's time for another interview and today I'm talking with Dustin, a talented musician and proud owner of the NokHoo Sirrush bag. Dustin is part of the a cappella quartet The Neptunes who currently grace the stage of the Celebrity Solstice cruise ship. When he's not traveling the high seas, he's home rehearsing new music. During one of his breaks from cruising, I asked Dustin to talk about how he uses his bag...

"I mainly use my bag for transporting my Apple laptop and music folder to rehearsal 3-5 nights a week. The thing I like most about my bag is that it's very versatile and has pockets for anything I need to bring. Not only is the inside clean and stylish, but there's a ton of space.
I use the main pocket with the velcro strap for my laptop so that I know it's securely set in the pocket. I use the remaining large pocket for my binder full of music as well as anything else I need (gum, cough drops, etc.). I also use the cell phone pocket on the strap to carry my iPod Touch which has a keyboard application on it."
Dustin's favorite detail is the buckle on the front of the bag (which I'm glad to hear since it was a custom-made labor of love). Here's a little snippet of The Neptunes singing "For the Longest Time" on their last cruise, Dustin is on the left. SUPER talented and a NokHoo fan, you can't beat that. Thanks for the interview, Dustin!

1 comment:

  1. The Perfect Homemade Pancackes Recipe is easy to make with ingredients you probably already have on hand.
    8 Yard Skip

    ReplyDelete